- New Orleans hosts record breaking NBA All-Star weekend - The 66th annual NBA All-Star game exceeded expectations, as the western conference defeated the eastern 192-182.
- Lando Norris Latest British F1 Hopeful - British driver Lando Norris may only be 17 years-old, but he is already within reach of his dream to reach Formula One.
- Ex-Rushden and Diamonds youth player turns his hand to coaching - Being released as a promising young footballer from any youth side is a heart breaking experience but for Northampton born Jake Chamberlain it hasn’t made him fall out of love with the game. Chamberlain was released by Rushden and Diamonds at the age of 17 after picking up a career...
- Flynn Flies High In Mulhouse - Max Flynn has triumphed at the European Junior Championships in Mulhouse, France, winning a silver medal in the badminton men’s doubles event, and demolishing the second, third and fifth seeds with partner Callum Hemming.
- Russia doping scandal hits again - The IAAF has confirmed that Russia will not feature in this summer’s World Championships in London. Russia, who were suspended in November 2015, are still under monitoring from theWorld Anti-Doping Agency.