Harry Kane has won the Premier League Player of the Month award for his six goals in four games.
It is the fifth time Kane has won the trophy, with his last success coming back in February.
The award was given to Kane almost unanimously, with the English striker scoring six goals in four Premier League appearances.
He already has double figures for Spurs this season in all competitions, despite not scoring throughout the whole of August.
A RUNDOWN OF THE GOALS
- Everton 0 – 3 Tottenham – Kane’s 100th goal for Tottenham was perhaps the flukiest, with a cross turning into an epic lob shot over Everton keeper Jordan Pickford.
- Everton 0 – 3 Tottenham – A brace for Kane in this match, as he put the game past Everton with a delightfully neat finish just 47 seconds into the second half.
- West Ham 2 – 3 Tottenham – Kane opened the scoring for Spurs at the London Stadium after being unable to break down Swansea the week before. A sharp cross from Dele Alli meant that Kane simply had to glance the ball past Joe Hart.
- West Ham 2 – 3 Tottenham – Another brace for Kane, a simple tap in after Alli’s shot fell into his path after Joe Hart failed to push it to safety.
- Huddersfield 0 – 4 Tottenham – Kane scored as the ball fell to him from Kieran Trippier, before running almost half the length of the pitch and cooling slotting past Jonas Lossl and inside his near post.
- Huddersfield 0 – 4 Tottenham – It seems as though Kane only scored in two’s during September in the Premier League. His finessed shot from the edge of the area curled past Lossl and fell into the far corner.